Many general dentists offer full mouth reconstruction. If your dentist does not provide comprehensive full mouth treatment plans, he or she may refer you to a colleague who does. Often, treatment involves particular procedures performed by a dental specialist, such as an endodontist, periodontist, prosthodontist, or oral surgeon. For children who have experienced oral trauma, we may recommend a pediatric dentist or pedodontist.