If you live in the South Loop area and have considered investing in dental implants, you have come to the right place. At DentAart Chicago, our team of cosmetic dentistry specialists have been restoring the smiles of Chicagoland residents for years, and can help you regain your confidence with a new set of dental implants.
Types of Dental Implants
Educating yourself on the various dental implants available is important when deciding which procedure is right for you. Choosing which option best meets your needs depends on the number of missing or deteriorated teeth you’re dealing with, as well as other personal preferences you may have. DentArt Chicago offers the following implant options:
- Single Tooth Dental Implant: This common option involves one tooth being replaced by a titanium implant that is inserted into the patient’s jawbone, then covered by a support abutment and a natural looking dental crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: These types of dental bridges are connected to titanium posts and do not rely on surrounding teeth for support.
- All-on-X Implant-Supported Fixed Complete Dentures: This is a unique combination of traditional dentures and implants. Four to six titanium implants are placed into the patient’s jawbone with a proper A-P spread distribution. With fully digital workflow, implant supported complete denture will be delivered after 4-6 appointments.
DentArt Chicago’s Restorative Dentistry Process
The basic method remains the same for most dental implant procedures, however, depending on which implant you decide on, this process may vary slightly.
- You will receive an initial consultation, where one of our dentists will examine your mouth and assess your current oral health through the use of X-rays and impressions. They will give their professional opinion on which treatment plan they feel would work best for you.
- Once you have decided on the implant option you prefer, any decayed teeth will be removed from the area. A dental implant will then be surgically inserted into your jawbone and beneath the gum line, where it will need to heal for several months.
- Upon healing, an abutment and an artificial crown will be placed over the implant.
Why Get Dental Implants
Dental implants are not only for creating beautiful smiles. They can also help with more practical issues, such as:
- Restore functionality to your smile
- Improve chewing function and efficiency
- Increase confidence
- Benefit oral and overall health
- Prevent tooth shifting
- Eliminate bite collapse issues
Contact DentArt Chicago to Schedule A Consultation
At DentArt Chicago, you can rest assured that your smile and oral health always come first. Our knowledgeable dental professionals excel at restorative dentistry in Chicago, including dental bonding, dentures, full mouth reconstruction, and a variety of other customizable treatment options.
Our dental implant professionals are members of the American College of Prosthodontists and the American Academy of Periodontology and are highly experienced in multiple areas of tooth restoration. If you’re looking to restore your smile after tooth loss, injury, or damage, call us at (312) 929-4783 to schedule your initial consultation, or simply fill out our convenient online form.
Brighten your smile today by visiting DentArt Chicago in the South Loop of Chicago, IL for restorative dentistry services.